The Unitarian Animal Ministry of Gettysburg is a group of concerned humans who work toward compassion for all beings. We advocate greater consideration of animals for their sake and ours.
We meet after church on the 4th Sunday of each month. This AM chapter:
- Organizes pet food donations to local food pantries
- Distributes informational literature
- Offers ethical eating classes
- Sponsors animal themed book giveaways
- Promotes dog safety classes
- Coordinates field trips
- Advocates for the humane treatment of all living beings.
We inform our human friends of the connection between animals, the environment and ourselves.
For additional information, please check out the monthly newsletter of the national organization at www.uuam/org